The success of the 2013 Catholic Men’s Conference will be due in large part to the efforts of individuals that provide information and registration forms to the men of their own parish.
Some of the things you can do include:
- Speak to friends and family about the value to you of attending the Conference.
- Download the poster and put it up at your Church.
- Talk to the Parish Holy Name Society or other Parish men’s groups about the Conference using the information provided in the Flyer and Parish Rep Packet.
- Make sure your Parish bulletin contains the announcements provided in the Parish Rep Packet.
- Make a pulpit announcement, or ask your Pastor to do so.
- Sell Conference tickets after Sunday Mass.
- Organize a pre-Conference breakfast for the men of your parish.
- Set up a car pool system to insure that all men who wish to attend can do so.
- Talk to your Confirmation coordinator about using the Conference as a day long Retreat.
Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to assist us in this important event for the Catholic men of Western New York
Catholic Men’s Fellowship of WNY, Inc.
Parish Rep Packet: Conference_Info_Packet.dcx